Friday, January 22, 2010

Cupcakes followed by a little Wii Fit




I got a recipe for a cream cheese  and chocolate chip filling for cupcakes, super yummy! After eating it I knew I had to do a little Wii Fit to at least attempt to burn it off, Steve joined in on the fun too. So my photo of the day really is just the Wii image, but I had to throw in the cupcakes too, since it tells the story. Here is the recipe if you want to try making these:

Mix together cake recipe of your choice - chocolate is best! Fill muffin papers half full.

Filling:
2/3 cup sugar
1 egg
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup chocolate chips (mini chocolate chips are great, but regular size are just as tasty)

Drop a spoonful of filling into each muffin cup. Bake according to cupcake directions or until done.

I really want another one of these! They are so very good!

No comments: