Friday, January 08, 2010

2010 - Faux Sun



For 2010 I am attempting to take a photo each day along with my good friend, Elizabeth. See link to blog on the side.

Lesson #1 in taking photos - don't hesitate, just take the photo! The photo I really wanted to share, I did not take. I hesitated too long and then it was too late. It was a pair of mannequins piled up on a cart at the mall this morning.

About this photo - It has been ridiculously cold here, so cold I have frost on the inside of my windows. It is sunny today, but what looks like the sun in this photo really is my flash. I did not realize that I had it on, mind you this might have been a mistake at the time, but this is now a happy accident - I like the results, so it works!

1 comment:

ezeldabeth said...

yay! i'm so glad you're joining the fun! ... i really like this especially the happy accident! ... though i wish i could see the one that got away... you are so right about not hesitating...but i equally hate when i jump the gun and miss the better one...so murphy's law ...